Friday, March 28, 2008

Check Out These Cool New Banners and Widgets from Petfinder.com

Many of our fellow pet-loving bloggers feature Petfinder.com "featured pet" widgets on their blogs. I just recently discovered that Petfinder now has dozens of other new cool banners and widgets to choose from. Please consider adding a couple to your website!




This new "featured pet" widget can be found here at Petfinder.com.

Here's another neat banner from Petfinder: Kitten Adoption

And my favorite, the "101 Reasons to Adopt" series of banners:

Adopt a Dog

These awesome banners and MORE can be found here at Petfinder!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post! I've added one of the Petfinder banners to my site. Hopefully it will help get some of the animals in local shelters adopted.

Would you mind if I added you to my blog roll?

Have a great weekend!