Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Baaack!

WOW! It has been FOREVER since I posted! The end of May through the end of July were pretty crazy for me. I finished up with my last found of finals for law school, and then graduated mid-May! Yay! Done...FINALLY! Then, I worked part time and took a Bar-prep course for the next two months. Some serious full-time studying for two months. At the end of July, I took the Minnesota Bar Exam. I'll find out whether or not I passed at the beginning of October. Now that I'm done with the exam itself, I think the worst part is waiting to find out the results....keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Anyway, the last time I posted, I talked about my new foster kitty, Kirby. His personality has really started to shine! He is an absolute goof-ball, and he seems to have endless amounts of energy. His favorite past-times include harassing my older (fatter) cat, who is about triple Kirby's size, watching Chippies (chipmunks) out the window, killing toys, racing through the house going 900 miles an hour, and playing with water. About a week after Kirby came to our house, we discovered that the poor guy had a hernia. Well, several months later, it got larger, so we took him in for hernia repair surgery. He's almost all healed up now. He slowed down for a couple days immediately following the surgery, but it didn't take him long to get back up to full speed :)

Here's his picture :)



Click on Kirby's photo to see his Petfinder profile.

If you live in the Twin Cities Metro area, Kirby can be adopted through Second Chance Animal Rescue. Second Chance will be having its next adoption day on Saturday, September 6 at Petco in Roseville. Kirby will be there up for adoption :) Visit Second Chance Animal Rescue's website to see the schedule of adoption events.

0 comments: