Monday, June 2, 2008

Goodies from Mutts-N-Stuff

Whew! Been forever since I updated! Just a quick re-cap...I am now officially a law school graduate, and I'm studying for the Minnesota Bar which I take at the end of July.

Anyway, I recently bought a bunch of magnets from Cafepress to support animal rescue groups. Here's another one of my favorites from the Mutts-N-Stuff Shop.

Mutts-N-Stuff, founded in August of 2000, is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 organization of foster homes based in Missouri, set up to rescue and find good homes for unfortunate animals. Mutts-N-Stuff fosters puppies, dogs, kittens, and cats; and the occasional pig, chicken, and rabbit also.

The mission of Mutts-N-Stuff is to promote interest and participation in the rescue, foster, and adoption of animals from area pounds, from owners who are dying or who have died, or who are in need of the organization's help. Mutts-N-Stuff tries to match animals in need with good adoptive homes. In addition, Mutts-N-Stuff is a strong advocates of spaying or neutering pets.

Check out Mutts-N-Stuff's online store to find some great gifts, including mugs, t-shirts, stickers, and more. They have a wide variety of awesome designs, particularly promoting positive images of pit bulls. Here's another one of my favorite designs from Mutts-N-Stuff store.

0 comments: