Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TODAY ONLY!!! Shop at the Animal Rescue Site and Help Fund Spays and Neuters in Honor of Spay Day USA 2008

If you're a frequent visitor to this site, you are probably aware of The Animal Rescue Site. At the Animal Rescue Site, you can click a button for free and advertisers help fund food for pets in shelters. You can also make purchases through the Animal Rescue Site Store, which also help fund food for shelter animals.

In honor of Spay Day USA 2008, the Animal Rescue Site is offering a wonderful promotion! For every completed order TODAY ONLY, the Animal Rescue Site will help fund a spay or neuter, in addition to the animal food your order helps generate.

I always make a point to check out the Animal Rescue Site Store when I'm doing my Christmas shopping because they have such unique gift items, but I couldn't resist doing a little shopping today, just because I know my purchases are helping fund spays and neuters.

Here's what I purchased:

From the site: "Written by Elise Lufkin with photgraphs by Diana Walker, the book Found Dogs: Tales of Strays is a moving tribute to the power of love between people and dogs -- how that love has transformed dogs who were lost, and the people who were lucky enough to find them."

This purchase funded 14 bowls of food for pets in need and also helped fund a spay and/or neuter.







I needed a new night light for my bathroom and I thought these were so cute! I picked the white one.

From the site:
Designed by artist Susan Watkin and hand-painted, this cartoon-styled cat is available in Black or White.

This purchase funded 14 bowls of food as well as a spay and/or neuter.




I also needed some new slippers for cruising around on my hardwood floors when it's chilly outside. I picked the black ones...aren't they cute?

From the site: Keep those toes toasty with these adorable Sly Kitty Slippers, featuring an embroidered white cat surrounded by floating hearts. "The Animal Rescue Site" is embroidered along with our signature purple paw in the heel of each slipper. Soft, feel-good slippers are made with low-maintenance polyester top, and high-grip rubber sole.

This purchase funded 14 bowls of food as well as a spay and/or neuter.
































Last but not least, I picked out this cute kitty wall hanger. I chose the one with the orange and black kitties, since I happen to be partial to orange ;). And this item was on SALE!

From the site: The friendly litter of kittens on our Feline Friends Coat Hanger will care for your coats while you're away. Handmade and hand-painted with a fun feline theme, this coat hanger is an ideal hallway addition for a cat lover.

This purchase funded 14 bowls of food as well as a spay and/or neuter.

If you have any gift shopping to do, or just feel like picking up a nice treat for yourself, today is the day to do it at The Animal Rescue Site Store! In honor of Spay Day USA 2008, the Animal Rescue Site is funding spays and neuters for every purchase. Pick up a great gift for yourself or someone you love, or help spread the word!

0 comments: